Friday, February 17, 2006

Another page in the book


Do we measure our lives by seconds minutes & hours? , or is it measured by what we gain & what we learn ?, or is it the moments of true happiness ?, may be it is what we do that makes a difference that counts ?, is it about how much we love & how much we are loved or Is it about our relation & connection to our creator God Almighty ? Is it about whether we understood what life is & why we were created or Is it about knowing the ultimate question “who we really are?”

All these questions are running round & round in my head .I’m thinking about where I stand ,some people envy me others don’t ,some people like me & A lot don’t ,me myself I’m not really pleased about where I stand right now .my birthday was a couple of days back & it really made all these questions so alive & imposing. How can I really measure my life? Page after page & life is running by so quickly & I don’t know how many pages are left ? I suddenly go it, it’s a bit from here & there; at times it’s simply seconds & minutes, at other times it’s an enjoyable chat with a dear friend, or making someone feel better by helping ,or even putting a smile on the face of someone u don’t know . it’s also when u accomplish something good for yourself. It’s when u sense true love even though it may not be last forever .its when u cry for missing someone dear. It’s when u feel so connected to God so pure & sincere It’s when u sit back relaxed knowing u did what should be done. Life may be measured when the people who love you appreciate what u gave them & what they learnt from you ,how much u loved them & how much they’ll cherish you after you are gone .

5 comments:

AG said...

dedicated to my friend Nana Happy Birthday my friend

ghandy said...

Happy Birthday to you and your friend...

Nice post... Keep on

Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

ur bd is in january!!! and u didnt tell!!

my o my!

kol sana w enta tayb gedan....
sorry i didnt know that, plus, i was so busy to check blogs :S

happy happy bd to u my friend

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. business web site hosting company ass teeny lawn tennis rule New faucets Engine+positioning+search+services+uk A345 camera digital film fuji http://www.arizona-removal-tattoo.info/paintballinontario.html memory faom latex mattress Mixing topamax with lexapro 98 oldsmobile aurora saab 900 accessory Accessible dialup isp free

Ranoosh said...

so beautiful & expressing words
you let me feel that I'm not lonely in the world