Friday, November 04, 2005

Thanks God


There comes a time when u must really look at the big picture . We take a lot of things for granted not being aware that is a Gift from God except when it’s gone ………………..
Things so simple but when they are gone it’s not simple at all , for instance water you find it so easy so cheap but imagine it’s gone ; a disaster may merely describe the situation . An other example imagine you’ve got some foot ache i.e.: pain in your foot specially when u walk imagine how dreadful it would be that every single step causes u a lot of pain .
God has granted each of us a million of gifts or even more some we may know & most we don’t.

Thanks God for being the most merciful
for being so patient on me
for my parents who took care of me
for my Family whom you granted me
for my friends who stand beside me
for the one whom gonna share my dreams
Thanks God for the little knowledge I have
for the minor strength you gave
for giving although I have nothing to give back
for giving me hope when it’s so dark
for showing me the way when I am lost
for giving me a chance when I mistake
Thanks God for showing me how weak I am
for giving me Islam & faith
for every gift you granted me
for who I am for who I’ll be
for making me understand what I can
for making me appreciate what I can’t
Thanks God for making me thank you
For everything toooooooo


God grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other .

No comments: